Terms and Conditions - Exhibitions
These T&Cs are to be read in conjunction with the Registration Form which, together, represent the entire agreement between you and Applied Market Information Ltd (AMI, us or we). By completing and submitting the Registration Form, you agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
- On rare occasions we may have to cancel an exhibition. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and we will not be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation.
- Personal arrangements including travel and accommodation relating to the exhibition are your responsibility and in no event shall AMI or the venue be liable for any wasted expenditure, including in the event of any cancellation by us of the exhibition.
- We accept no liability to you for personal or property damages or losses sustained by you at the exhibition.
- We ask you to be aware of, and remain compliant with, laws of antitrust and, more generally, laws that promote fair competition within the plastics industry.
- We may change and update these T&Cs from time to time.
- These T&Cs are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of these T&Cs.