Significant changes in manufacturing techniques, material usage and management of the supply chain have been initiated by the automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) over the past thirty years. Driven by the desire to reduce costs, OEMs have been striving to limit their supplier base and transfer greater responsibility to suppliers. Components that were once manufactured in-house by the automotive companies, or by their subsidiaries, are now frequently sourced externally and are increasingly required as complete assembled subsystems.
We can offer you an unrivalled insight into which materials are used and why together with a detailed understanding on the dynamics of inter-material competition, through our considerable knowledge and understanding of the polymer materials used by these OEMs and their component suppliers and our programme of research studies on polymers and compounds
We have also undertaken a wide variety of individual client studies covering the use of resins and compounds in automotive applications.
To find out more about AMI's customised market studies please contact email@example.com
Multi-client reports on automotive:
Our conferences for automotive in 2019 include:
- Thermoplastic Concentrates 2019, 29-31 January 2019, Coral Springs, FL, USA
- Long-Fiber Thermoplastics 2019, 5-6 March 2019, Dearborn, MI, USA
- Masterbatch Asia 2019, 14 - 15 March 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
- Fire Retardants in Plastics 2019, 2-3 April 2019, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Performance Polypropylene 2019, 14-15 May 2019, Cologne, Germany
- Compounding World Congress 2019, 4-5 June 2019, Cologne, Germany
- Performance Polyamides US 2019, 18-19 June 2019, Detroit, MI, USA
- Performance Polyamides 2019, 4-5 September 2019, Cologne, Germany
- Conductive Plastics - 2019, 5-6 November 2019, Vienna, Austria
- Polyolefin Additives - 2019, 12-14 November 2019, Vienna, Austria