Significant changes in manufacturing techniques, material usage and management of the supply chain have been initiated by the automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) over the past thirty years. Driven by the desire to reduce costs, OEMs have been striving to limit their supplier base and transfer greater responsibility to suppliers. Components that were once manufactured in-house by the automotive companies, or by their subsidiaries, are now frequently sourced externally and are increasingly required as complete assembled subsystems.
We can offer you an unrivalled insight into which materials are used and why together with a detailed understanding on the dynamics of inter-material competition, through our considerable knowledge and understanding of the polymer materials used by these OEMs and their component suppliers and our programme of research studies on polymers and compounds
We have also undertaken a wide variety of individual client studies covering the use of resins and compounds in automotive applications.
To find out more about AMI's customised market studies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-client reports on automotive:
Our conferences for automotive in 2018/2019 include:
- Polymer Foam 2018, 19 - 20 June 2018, Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Compounding World Expo 2018, 27 - 28 June 2018, Messe Essen, Essen, Germany
- Performance Polyamides 2018, 5 - 6 September 2018, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany
- Compounding World Asia 2018, 27-28 September 2018, Banyan Tree Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
- Polyolefin Additives 2018, 9-11 October 2018, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany
- Polymer Foam 2018, 28 - 29 November 2018, Maritim Hotel, Hamburg, Germany
- Long fibre thermoplastics 2018, 4 - 5 December 2018, Sofitel Kurfürstendamm, Berlin, Germany
- Thermoplastic Concentrates 2019, 29-31 January 2018, Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Golf Resort, FL, USA
- Masterbatch Asia 2019, 14 - 15 March 2019, Banyan Tree Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
- Performance Polypropylene 2019, 14-15 May 2019, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany