Significant changes in manufacturing techniques, material usage and management of the supply chain have been initiated by the automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) over the past thirty years. Driven by the desire to reduce costs, OEMs have been striving to limit their supplier base and transfer greater responsibility to suppliers. Components that were once manufactured in-house by the automotive companies, or by their subsidiaries, are now frequently sourced externally and are increasingly required as complete assembled subsystems.
We can offer you an unrivalled insight into which materials are used and why together with a detailed understanding on the dynamics of inter-material competition, through our considerable knowledge and understanding of the polymer materials used by these OEMs and their component suppliers and our programme of research studies on polymers and compounds
We have also undertaken a wide variety of individual client studies covering the use of resins and compounds in automotive applications.
To find out more about AMI's customised market studies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-client reports on automotive:
Our conferences for automotive in 2017-2018 include:
- Compounding World Asia 2017, 21 - 22 September 2017, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
- Performance Polyamides 2017, 3 - 4 October 2017, Marriott Pittsburgh City Center, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Polyolefin Additives 2017, 10 - 12 October 2017, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany
- Long Fibre Thermoplastics 2017, 7 - 8 November 2017, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany
- Polymer Foam 2017, 28 - 29 November 2017, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany
- Compounding World Forum 2017, 13 - 14 December 2017, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Conductive Plastics 2018, 20 - 21 March 2018, Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- PVC Formulation 2018, 10 - 12 April 2018, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany
- Polymer Foam 2018, 19 - 20 June 2018, Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Performance Polyamides 2018, 5 - 6 September 2018, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany