Compounding & masterbatch
An essential link in the supply chain between plastic converters and the polymer producers is the production of compounds and masterbatch. The compounding and masterbatch industries are highly diverse and are difficult to segment because of overlapping definitions and the broad range of business models which are deployed. For instance, it is often difficult to understand the extent to which a compound or masterbatch is a product or a service. The subtleties and nuances of the compounding and masterbatch industries require in-depth expertise to navigate the issues that these industries address.
We are the leading provider of market reports, databases and conferences for this industry. We have been involved in numerous customised market studies, business development projects, technical due diligence and M&A services and, therefore, we have the power to make you stand out from the competition.
To find out more about AMI's work in compounding and masterbatch please contact email@example.com
Multi-client reports on compounding & masterbatch:
AMI Conferences for compounding and masterbatch in 2019 include:
- Performance Polyamides US 2019, 18-19 June 2019, Detroit, MI, USA
- Performance Polyamides - 2019, 4-5 September 2019, Cologne, Germany
- Conductive Plastics - 2019, 5-6 November 2019, Vienna, Austria
- Polyolefin Additives - 2019, 12-14 November 2019, Vienna, Austria
- Fire Resistance in Plastics - 2019, 3-5 December 2019, Cologne, Germany