Building & infrastructure
Our building & infrastructure team focus on the use of plastic materials in construction and civil engineering. Through our programme of original research and regular contacts within the industry via our programme of international conferences, we follow and analyse the trends within this industry. Our reports provide you with essential tools for your decision-making.
Plastics have already made huge inroads in applications such as pipes and fittings, profiles, thermal insulation, roofing and other waterproof membranes, flooring and decking, cables, steel pipe coating, etc.; demand in construction-related applications continues to grow and plastic products continue to substitute more traditional materials offering improved performance, ease of handling/installation and - last but not least - versatility and design flexibility. To stay ahead of your competition, contact our team today!
To find out more about AMI's work in building and infrastructure please contact email@example.com
Multi-client reports on infrastructure:
Our conferences in 2019 for building & infrastructure include:
- Polymer Foam 2019, 18-19 June 2019, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Polymers in Cables 2019, 24-25 June 2019, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Composites in Rail 2019, 25-26 June 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Housewrap 2019, 17-18 September 2019, Coral Spring, FL, USA
- Polymers in Flooring US 2019, 16-17 September 2019, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Wind Turbine Blade Manufacture - 2019, 9-12 December 2019, Düsseldorf, Germany