Rigid plastics packaging has seen remarkable growth due to its unique combination of lightweight, strength, shatter resistance and barrier properties. Fuelled by increasingly sophisticated consumer demands for convenient packaging solutions, and driven by the powerful brand owners and supermarket groups, rigid plastics packaging is continually increasing its penetration versus traditional packaging media. Products such as blow moulded bottles, dispensing caps and closures, and thin wall packaging are able to enhance brand modernity, aesthetics and usability and offer differentiation to drive demand. At the same time, this industry faces challenges in terms of meeting the sustainability demands of brand owners and dealing with rising raw material and energy costs that are driving raw material reduction and production efficiency improvements.
We are able to offer you in-depth knowledge and understanding of these segments, which can be harnessed to address your specific questions and issues as well as underpin commercial and technical due diligence and merger and acquisition services.
Through a series of market reports, we are constantly analysing the technical and market trends for rigid plastics packaging in Europe and worldwide, an approach supported by our global database of blow moulders, injection moulders, rigid film and sheet extruders and regular contacts within the industry through our programme of international conferences.
To find out more about AMI's work in rigid packaging please contact email@example.com
Multi-client reports on rigid packaging:
Our conferences for rigid packaging in 2017-2018 include:
- Smart Packaging 2017, 19 - 20 September 2017, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany
- Single Serve Beverage Capsules 2017, 24 - 25 October 2017, Royal Garden Hotel, London, UK
- Cosmetics Packaging 2017, 14 - 15 November 2017, Maritim, Cologne, Germany
- Thin Wall Packaging 2017, 4 - 6 December 2017, Maritim Hotel, Cologne, Germany
- Thin Wall Packaging US 2018, 20 - 21 March 2018, The Westin Chicago North Shore, Chicago, IL, United States
- Plastic Closure Innovations 2018, 22-24 May 2018, Hotel Palace, Berlin, Germany