We have our finger on the pulse of plastics and polymer markets, and are regularly carrying out new studies to either enhance understanding in the prospects for established markets or to help segment and develop knowledge of new, emerging markets and technologies. In recent years this has included research on global markets for artificial turf, industrial films, agricultural films, as well as the potential for polymer materials in emerging new technologies such as photovoltaic cells and wind energy. Many of these specific studies are supported by well-attended international conferences, giving our consultants unrivalled access to industry participants.
In addition to carrying out our own programme of proprietary research, we can support you with research, analysis and reports on a wide range of markets, applications and technologies related to your speciality areas of the plastics industry.
To find out more about AMI's Consulting's work on our specialist markets please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-client reports on special markets:
AMI conferences for specialist markets in 2018/2019 include:
- Medical Tubing US 2018, 18-19 September 2018, MA, USA
- Medical Fluid Bags US 2018, 20-21 September 2018, MA, USA
- Wind Turbine Blade Manufacture 2018, 10-12 December 2018, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Plastics Regulations 2018, 11-12 December 2018, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Design for Sustainability 2018, 11-12 December 2018, London, UK
- Polymers for 3D Printing 2018, 11-12 December 2018, Düsseldorf, Germany
- The Grass Yarn & Tufters Forum 2019, 25-27 February 2019, Vienna, Austria
- Polymers in Footwear 2019, 5-6 March 2019, Woburn, MA, USA
- Polymers for Oil and Gas Engineering 2019, 27-28 March 2019, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Oil & Gas Polymer Engineering Texas 2019, 4-5 June 2019, Houston, TX, USA
- Medical Tubing 2019, 25-26June 2019, Berlin, Germany