Publication date: June 2014
This is an updated and expanded edition of AMI's successful analysis of the European agricultural film market allowing subscribers to identify market opportunities, improve understanding of current trends and be aware of further developments.
The key issues addressed in the study include:
- Analysis of main challenges and drivers in the agricultural film market
- Past and current development and outlook for 2018
- Market overview of the respective types of agricultural film subdivided into silage, mulch and greenhouse & low tunnel film sections.
- Review of a supply and demand balance of respective types of film in individual countries.
- Detailed overview of the production by the film type, country and polymer
- Value of the industry and supply/value chain dynamics
- Industry structure
What is new compared to the previous edition?
- Expanded section on mulch films providing data on demand and trends for biodegradable films
- Value of the industry (at film producers' prices)
- Description of the value/supply chain per film type, detailing distribution channels
- Profiles of the 10 largest agricultural film producers
Subscribers benefiting from the study include:
- Agricultural film suppliers
- Material suppliers (polymer, compound, masterbatch and additive producers)
- Machinery and equipment suppliers
- Major end-users and distributors
- New investors in the industry