The main focus of the report is the four major categories of concentrates:
The study provides data for 2010, 2016, 2019, 2020 with forecasts to 2024. To ensure consistency all volume data is reported in million lbs and value data in USD (millions).
- Extrusion: Cast Film, Blown film, Sheet, Pipe and profile, Wire and cable, Fibre, Monofilament tape, Other
- Molding: Blow molding, Injection molding, Rotational Molding
- Film: Grocery sacks, Shipping sacks, Liners & trash bags, Other bags/sacks, Shrink/stretch, Agricultural/building, Other films
- Injection moulding: Caps and closures, Housewares, Crates and boxes, Dustbins, Pails, Electronics/electrical, Automotive, Medical, Others
- Extrusion coating: Liquid packaging, Other extrusion coating
- Containers: Under 10 pints, Over 10 pints, Automotive, Other
- Pipe: Gas, Water, Other
- Fiber, Sidings and windows, Wire and cable, Sheet, Rotomolding, Monofilament/tape, Other
Thermoplastic resins: Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Nylon, PVC, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene, PET, ABS/SAN, Other engineering
Suppliers: Detailed profiles of over 50 concentrate producers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.