If you want to source PET recyclates to improve the sustainability of your business, this unique database lists 241 plastic recycling companies which will be of interest to you. These companies can supply you with PET recyclates in the form of flakes, pellets or regrinds.
For each company the following information is given:
- Full address details, telephone number, company email
- Up to 4 managerial contacts (including technical and purchasing)
- Source of waste recycled: Household, Industrial etc.
- Contamination level of waste
- Origin of waste recycled: packaging, building, automotive etc.
- Polymers recycled: LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP, PS, ABS etc.
- Recycling technologies used: prewash, size reduction, pelletising, etc.
- Reprocessed products offered: Regrind, Agglomerate, Pellets, Colour Compound,
Filled Compound, etc.
- Finished products manufactured
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovak Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Norway
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to four managerial contact names (managing director, sales, purchasing, technical)
- Volume of total recycled product
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases