Commercial & technical due diligence
You need to make strategic choices to help the growth of your business and we at AMI can assist you in both commercial and technical due diligence, supplying you with all the tools required to make informed decisions.
Our clients include banks, business unit managers, venture capitalists and are typically amongst the strongest performers in their fields.
Our team undertakes a structured and cohesive approach to each due diligence project, using our extensive and detailed knowledge of the plastics industry to your advantage.
For commercial due diligence, we can...
- enhance your knowledge of the market
- assist you in validating or generating business plans and strategies
- highlight strengths and weaknesses of potential projects
- analyse market size, growth, structure and structural changes
- identify possible companies for take-over
- help you to understand critical success factors
Technical evaluations will typically include:
- plant, equipment and Capex assessment
- production efficiency and cost, and product quality
- manning levels, skills and organisation
- technology and inter-material/process competition
- research and development
Case study 1
AMI Consulting reported on a business with novel technology and a proposition that required its customers to change established manufacturing practice. The novel technology was positioned to benefit from structural changes underway within the downstream industry. The questions assessed were the probability of the company delivering on its sales plan, an analysis of threats to the business plan, an assessment of the strength of the defensibility of the technology and the level of resources required.
Case study 2
AMI Consulting reported on a multi-sited operation providing a detailed assessment of the production assets, Capex requirements, site development, actual and optimal manning, accident and safety records, organisation/organisational development, process technology, application know-how, new product development. On completion the client reported 'AMI's commitment has been greatly appreciated as indicated by the fact that we have recommended to our colleagues to use you again'.
To find out more about AMI Consulting's work on due diligence please contact email@example.com