AMI's first US edition of Polymers in Flooring took place on October 3-4 at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
Polymers in Flooring 2017 featured an
international line-up of experts who discussed new developments in polymers,
additives and compounds aimed specifically at flooring products. Advances in
product design, production technologies and decoration systems were also
addressed in dedicated conference sessions as part of the comprehensive two-day
The scope of the conference covered the full range of polymers used
in flooring systems, including vinyl, polyolefin, polyurethane, acrylic and
epoxy technologies, as well as reinforcements, backings and adhesives.
Developments in production technologies, including calendared films, digital
printing, embossing and lacquering, were also discussed, along with
recycling and regulations of polymer flooring.
For more information on future Polymers in Flooring events please contact Ms. Christina Winegarden, Conference
Coordinator, email@example.com, Tel: +1 610 478 0800,
Fax: +1 610 478 0900.
We are currently inviting expert speakers to present at AMI's POLYMERS IN FLOORING 2018 taking place October 2-3, 2018.
Papers will be considered on all aspects of the flooring industry including but not limited to:
- Innovations in polymer flooring technologies, structures and designs
- Advances in polymers and compounds for flooring applications
- Developments in additives for polymers used in flooring
- Digital printing and design
- Multilayer flooring systems
- Market trends in polymer flooring
- Production technologies for polymer flooring
- Decoration techniques for polymer flooring
- Adding new properties and functionalities to polymer flooring
- Testing the properties and long-term performance of polymer flooring products
- Improving the sustainability of polymer flooring
- The latest standards, regulations and certification requirements that impact on polymer flooring
- The results of new research work in the polymer flooring arena
Suggestions for additional topics relevant to this market are welcome.
Speakers will have a 30 minute slot in the program including 5 minutes for questions.
If you would like to present a paper at this conference, please complete the abstract submission form and return it to Christina Winegarden, Conference Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +1 610 478 0900.
To view the up to date program, please click the pdf below:
AMI's Polymers in Flooring 2017
(To access the document (PDF) you will require acrobat reader which can be installed for free from www.adobe.com)
All fields marked with an * are required.
If you can see this then chances are your browser is disabling CSS and the whole site looks horrible.
This is your perogative and that's fine but in order to submit this form, you'll need to leave this field blank.
The conference proceedings for Polymers in Flooring 2017 are available for sale for $425 + postage. If you would like to purchase a copy of the conference proceedings, please contact Ms. Christina Winegarden, Conference Coordinator at Email: email@example.com or at Tel: +1 610 478 0800.