its successful 2017 debut, AMI is pleased to announce the 2nd US edition of Performance Polyamides. This technical conference provides a unique forum
bringing the entire polyamide supply chain
industry together to examine the latest advances in resins, additives, and
compounds for demanding applications.
international line-up of industry experts cover developments in a wide
range of polyamide chemistries
and compounds, including high-heat, fiber-reinforced, flame retardant,
and impact-modified grades.
In addition to the busy two-day program, the event also offers
high-level networking opportunities in a focused exhibition area,
featuring displays from a range of companies in the polyamide
industry. Performance Polyamides 2018 will be the ideal meeting place for anyone wanting to make new contacts and discover the latest trends impacting the polyamide industry.
For further information on Performance Polyamides 2018, please contact Emily Renshaw, Senior Conference Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 117 314 8111.
Call for Papers deadline: April 27, 2018
SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION TODAY!
We are now inviting presentation proposals for our Performance Polyamides 2018 conference. Speakers
receive complimentary registration to the complete event.
Submissions should include the proposed presentation title, a short
summary of its contents, and the name and job title of the speaker. They
should be sent to Irene Cerquaglia, Conference Producer at email@example.com before April 27, 2018.
Preference will be given to brand new papers that include practical
information, application case studies, innovative technologies, new
scientific data, or fresh market analysis. We avoid commercial sales
talks. Presentations should last 20-25 minutes.
- New developments and opportunities for PA 6, PA 66, PA 46. PPA
- New developments and opportunities for biobased or recycled polyamides
- Market trends for polyamides (by polymer type, end-use application or geography)
- Innovative automotive or electrical/electronic for polyamides
- Developing new markets for polyamides
- Advances in high-heat polyamides
- New developments in additives or reinforcements for polyamides
- Cross-linking technologies for polyamides
- Innovative polyamide compounds
- Case studies on the development and production of polyamide parts
- Processing tips for highly crystalline polyamides
- Results of recent R&D work on polyamide resins and compounds
Speakers receive a 30 minute slot, including 5 minutes for questions, and complimentary
registration. If you would like your company's newest products or latest
breakthroughs to be highlighted to key industry players at this event,
please send a title, brief summary and speaker details to be considered
to Irene Cerquaglia, Conference Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTERING FOR THE CONFERENCE
We have great news: Online booking is now available!
- You will need to create an AMI account (you only need to do this once and you can use it for all future events) then you can log in and make your registration
- As with most online activities, you will need to pay via credit card. If you would like to pay via bank transfer please send me your completed registration form
Alternatively, complete the registration form below and return it to Emily Renshaw by email or fax:
Performance Polyamides 2018 Registration Form
You will receive booking confirmation by email with further details, including venue and accommodation information. Invoices and/credit card payment links will be sent separately within 7-14 days.
Delegate fees include:
- All conference sessions
- The conference exhibition
- The Networking Cocktail Reception
- Refreshments and lunch on both days
- The printed conference proceedings
- Download of the presentations for up to one month after the conference
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Please note discounts may be available for companies wishing to register two or more delegates at the same time.
For further information on attending, exhibiting or sponsoring the conference please contact the Conference Organiser, Emily Renshaw:
Tel: +44 (0)117 314 8111
Fax: +44 (0)117 311 1534
AMI events are more than just arenas for listening and networking. They also represent highly-targeted opportunities to enhance your image and to promote your products and services to an international audience.
Make a lasting impact on AMI´s senior management audiences and become an official sponsor at the Performance Polyamides conference.
For more information on our available packages, download our brochure here, or contact me directly at email@example.com or +44 117 314 8111.
WHAT SPONSORING AN AMI EVENT WILL DO FOR YOU...
The exhibition is an integral part of the event; It is the ideal setting to promote your company and gives potential customers an access point to connect with you directly.
The exhibition package includes: Space in the exhibition room (where registration, all breaks and the cocktail reception are held), a profile of your company in the conference proceedings and 1 free delegate place.
Exhibitors may either use tables provided by the hotel (3 ft. x 6 ft.) or bring their own stand or display.
Please note that only a limited number of tables are available and that we allocate the space on a first come, first served basis.
To register for a table top, select "exhibition package" on the registration form and return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Emily Renshaw, Senior Conference Organizer at +44 117 314 8111 or email@example.com
There are 5 ways you can register for our event:
1) Online: Please click HERE to register online
2) By email: send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Over the phone: contact the organiser on +44 (0)117 314 8111
4) By fax: Simply fill in the registration form with your details and fax it back to +44 117 311 1534.
5) By Post: Simply fill in the registration form with your details and send it to: AMI, Third Floor, One Brunswick Square, Bristol, BS2 8PE, United Kingdom
We will send you a confirmation on receipt of your registration.
Attendees are responsible for arranging their own hotel accommodation while attending the conference.
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Phone: +1 412 471 4000
Hotel Accommodation Booking Link
A limited number of rooms have been
reserved for attendees at a discounted rate ($149 plus tax per night) on
a first come, first reserved basis. To make a reservation, contact
the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center at +1 412 471 4000 and
indicate that you will be attending AMI's Performance Polyamides conference. This rate expires on October 15, 2018.
Marriott Pittsburgh City Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Tel: +1 412 471 4000
View "Maps and Transportation" for directions and airport information.
All fields marked with an * are required.
If you can see this then chances are your browser is disabling CSS and the whole site looks horrible.
This is your perogative and that's fine but in order to submit this form, you'll need to leave this field blank.