For further information on this conference please contact Stephanie Berchem, Conference Coordinator at Stephanie.email@example.com or call +1 610 478 0800.
We are currently inviting expert speakers to present at AMI's Medical Tubing 2018 taking place September 18-19, 2018.
Papers will be considered on all aspects of Medical Tubing including, but not limited to:
● New markets and opportunities for medical tubing and catheters
● Developments in the design of medical tubing and catheters
● The evolving performance requirements for medical tubing and catheters
● Materials selection criteria and processes for medical tubing and catheters
● Developments in different polymers for medical tubing and catheter applications, including PVC compounds; polyolefins; thermoplastic elastomers; engineering plastics; silicones; thermoplastic polyurethanes etc.
● Adding new functionality to polymers used in medical tubing applications
● Improving key properties of medical tubing – eg kink resistance, heat resistance, flexibility, clarity
● Standards and certification requirements for medical tubing and materials
● Optimizing extrusion lines for faster and higher quality medical tubing production
● Advances in extrusion die designs for intricate medical tubing configurations
● Monitoring the quality and consistency of medical tubing
● Results of new research and development work in this market
● Case studies of medical tubing development and production
Speakers have a 30 minute slot including 5 minutes for questions and attend the conference free of charge.
If you would like to be considered for our program, please complete the abstract submission form before the deadline of February 16th and return it to Stephanie Berchem at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +1 610 478 0900.
The conference proceedings for Medical Tubing 2017 are available for sale for $425 + postage. If you would like to purchase a copy of the conference proceedings, please contact Stephanie Berchem by email at Stephanie.email@example.com or by telephone at +1 610 478 0800.
Please enter password or login if you attended the event.
Also Sponsored by