Recruitment at AMI
AMI has the following employment opportunities.
Senior Research Analyst
Location: Bristol, UK
Salary: £29,000 - £36,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
Contact: Muoi Rutherford
Close Date: 9th October 2017*
We are a specialist market intelligence, research, and events company providing reports, information services, magazines, conferences, and exhibitions for the global plastics industry with offices in the UK and USA. Due to the rapid growth of the business our Consulting group currently has a new exciting role for a Senior Research Analyst based in our Bristol, UK offices.
This role will involve developing and writing reports and providing consulting services for the sectors of the plastics industry related to energy and infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to work in strategic market research and consultancy in a global business environment.
- You will be involved in the whole process of B2B research, from collecting and analysing the data through to producing the final market study.
- Primary and secondary research of markets and businesses through both personal and telephone interviews and desk research
- Developing data and statistics to quantify and understand business trends and market developments
- Provide insight and analysis through comprehensive written reports and conference presentations
- Occasional business trips to attend, present at, and chair international conferences
You will need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level (master level would be desirable) preferably with a chemistry/technical or engineering qualification
- Experience of carrying out market research using both primary and secondary sources
- Excellent communication and telephony skills
- Strong Excel skills and an ability to collate and develop statistical data to support research
- Proven ability to gather, analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to identify and forecast trends, strategies and competitive dynamics
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to explain and present complex data in an accessible way, communicating effectively to different audiences
- Proactive, autonomous and able to work under pressure and in a flexible manner
- Being fluent in English is essential and German, French or Polish language skills would be beneficial.
In return we will give you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement plus ability to buy more
- Training & development opportunities
- High street discounts
- Discretionary bonus scheme
How to apply
Please complete our application form and email it to Muoi (Muoi.Rutherford@ami.international). *We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible.
No recruitment agencies please