- Manage the process of research and delivery of a portfolio of multiclient reports
- Sell and manage individual client consulting projects with market advisory content ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Working with Conference Producers to develop programmes, chair and deliver papers for conferences
- Working with the Conference Organiser to develop specialist events, relevant to Consultant’s portfolio
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing to promote and market IP in Consultant’s portolio
- Occasional business trips to attend national and international events.
You will need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level (master level desirable) preferably with a chemistry/technical or engineering qualification
- Proven experience of selling and delivering market research and business consulting projects using both primary and secondary sources
- Excellent oral and written communication and telephone skills
- Strong Excel skills and an ability to collate and develop statistical data to support research
- Proven ability to gather, analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to identify and forecast trends, strategies and competitive dynamics
- Ability to explain and present complex data in an accessible way, communicating effectively to different audiences
In return we will give you:
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of employee benefits to help you to make the most from your finances, safeguard your future and look after your health. These range from financial benefits such as a company pension and health cash scheme to dedicated health and wellbeing support or professional development opportunities.