AMI is a leading provider of conferences, exhibitions, magazines, databases, and market intelligence for the global plastics industry. Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking for Technical Administrator with experience of running a Microsoft Dynamics CE CRM environment. The appropriate candidate would be a key member of the IT team working closely with our Developer and the Head of IT to facilitate the day-to-day operation of the CRM. The CRM Technical Administrator would also be pivotal in helping design and future proof the system, thereby improving processes and workflows across the whole business. This position also includes a remit to provide an induction to CRM for new starters and to train end users on newly deployed CRM solutions.
- Customise and configure the CRM to meet changing business needs using out-of-the-box tools, such as workflows and business rules.
- Optimize business process design and the use of standard MS Dynamics 365 capabilities.
- Detect and correct process errors, system job failures, and performance bottlenecks that may emerge from Dynamics, SharePoint, and custom integrations.
- Maintain CRM performance and stability.
- Develop the user interface of the CRM, including apps, forms, and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot and investigate faults and errors with the CRM and any 3rd party plugin.
- Resolve technical issues and keep users updated on progress toward resolution.
- Triage issues to appropriate teams/channels of support, including both internal and external resources.
- Manage the users, groups, and security in the CRM.
- Train staff members on how to use the CRM.
- Document and test changes and create relevant training material.
- Expand the use of the system to maximise its value to the business.
- Develop and demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills.
- Build strong customer relationships.
You will need:
- Experience managing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM instance. (essential)
- Any of the following qualifications would be desirable but not essential:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals - MB-901
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customizations & Configurations
- Dynamics 365 for customer engagement for customer service
- Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service
- Extending Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration - MB2-716
- Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Processes in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Reporting in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain and sustain credibility with key stakeholders.
- Experience with object-oriented programming and DevOps would be advantageous.
- Experience of integrations with Microsoft NAV / Business Central would be advantageous.
- Experience of Click Dimensions would be advantageous.
- Experience of XpertDoc Smart Flows would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated, proactive with the ability to manage own workload and schedules.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they arise.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
In return we will give you:
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of employee benefits to help you to make the most from your finances, safeguard your future and look after your health. These range from financial benefits such as a company pension and health cash scheme to dedicated health and wellbeing support or professional development opportunities.