AMI is a B2B events, research and information services company with headquarters in central Bristol.
We are specialists in the high-profile global plastics industry. As well as providing insight and intelligence sourced by our highly respected teams of consultants and researchers, we organise events in order to bring together the world’s experts to debate the issues and find a new way forward for plastics, for both consumers and business.
You will be involved in targeted campaigns from research through to briefing, targeting data, planning & production, creative briefing, artwork origination, proofreading, editing sign-off, print, delivery and results analysis. A special focus will be on content marketing and digital marketing, including CRM and managing social media activities.
- Define and write campaign briefs
- Create and manage event campaigns and campaign schedules
- Manage online content, keeping website content and information up to date
- Ensure a regular brand voice on all channels, working with the team to implement our defined strategies on a daily and weekly basis
- Monitor campaign performance and manage responses effectively and on brand
- Build landing pages using Unbounce and Click Dimensions for individual campaigns
- Partner with internal sales and product teams to align content, strategy and target audience for event marketing campaigns, and scheduling and executing these
- Oversee and execute email campaigns, managing the communications calendar and customer segmentation, trigger-based campaigns, events, campaign reporting and other CRM initiatives as necessary
You will need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of running virtual event campaigns desirable
- Email marketing experience, some knowledge of HTML desirable
- Copywriting experience desirable
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Methodical, creative and an eye for detail
- A quick thinker with the ability to multi-task and confident working to tight deadlines
- Proactive and results driven
- Business, marketing or design based qualification is desirable
In return we will give you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement plus ability to buy more
- Training & development opportunities
- High street discounts
- Health cash plan
- Monthly social events
- Office perks including free fresh fruit and hot drinks*
* Due to Covid, our office is currently closed. The team are all set up to work from home. Interviews will also take place virtually via Microsoft Teams.