The role of Sales Executive
To make high levels of outbound calls to prospect customers around the world to promote AMI and our product offering with the intention of generating event sales.
- To sell sponsorships, Exhibition booths and delegate packages for conferences
- Build relationships with existing clients and research/create opportunities with new customers
- Use your initiative to prioritise leads and maximise lead to sales conversion rates
- Develop cross-selling skills to sell our ever-expanding portfolio of products
- Form a close partnership with the conference producers and organisers
- Make a significant contribution to our success
- Responsible for updating customer records on our database and some research where required.
In order to thrive here you will need to be a self-starter with high motivation levels. Resilience and tenacity are also essential as they are key to helping us on our growth journey. You will also require a sound understanding of the sales process and, in an ideal world, experience of selling sponsorship although training will be provided. As you will be calling international attendees daily, you will also need to be a clear and concise communicator with a passion for building relationships with new clients.
You are someone who:
- Aims to beat any target set and push yourself in and out of work
- Has a proven track record of building relationships with prospects and customers
- Is hardworking and ambitious with a passion for the events industry
- Thrives in a commercial environment
- Has a positive, determined approach, and is a team player
- Is eager to learn
- Is confident on the phone, with an excellent telephone manner
- Has the right to work in UK
- International languages are an advantage
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of employee benefits to help you to make the most from your finances, safeguard your future and look after your health. These range from financial benefits such as a company pension and health cash scheme to dedicated health and wellbeing support or professional development opportunities.