AMI is an events, research and information services company with headquarters in the heart of Bristol and offices in the US and China. We have recently embarked upon a programme of rapid expansion which means these are exciting times for the company! To help us grow, we need an articulate and motivated Sales Executive who loves a challenge.
We are specialists in the high-profile global plastics industry. As well as providing insight and intelligence sourced by our highly respected teams of consultants and researchers, we organise events in order to bring together the world’s experts to debate the issues and find a new way forward for plastics for both consumers and business.
The role of Sales Executive
Using our established and comprehensive database, the primary purpose of this role will be to increase revenue on both existing events and upcoming launches, calling prospective clients worldwide. You will be expected to:
- Build relationships and create new opportunities with new customers
- Use your initiative to prioritise leads and maximise lead to sales conversion rates
- Develop cross-selling skills to sell our ever-expanding portfolio of products
- Form a close partnership with the conference organisers and research team
- Make a significant contribution to our success
In order to thrive here you will need to be a self-starter with high motivation levels. Resilience and tenacity are also essential as they are key to helping us on our growth journey. As you will be calling international customers and prospects on a daily basis, you will also need to be a clear and concise communicator with a passion for building relationships with new clients.
- Competitive on target earnings (OTE) of £29k (£20,000 basic + up to £9,000 commission)
- Generous uncapped commission and incentive structure designed to reward outperformance
- Generous holiday entitlement, plus ability to buy more
- Pension with company matching up to 5%.
- Four times salary life assurance
- Ongoing training & development
- International travel to events around the world
Why choose us?
AMI is a fast-growing events and market intelligence company with headquarters in the heart of Bristol and an international product portfolio across Europe, North America, and Asia.
Over the last 30 years AMI has gained a reputation for its understanding of the global trends and innovations within plastics, polymer and materials science. We host over 65 events around the world bringing together the leading influencers within their industries. We also publish numerous market reports and studies.
Our business is all about connecting people and creating a conversation – whether it is at one of our conferences or exhibitions, or through our market researchers seeking to understand the opportunities or issues within an industry. Our people therefore are at the heart of everything we do and as such we are seeking enthusiastic and innovative communicators who will work with our customers to provide events and insight that stimulate great debate and conversation.
In return for what you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing business, with plenty of opportunities for growth as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great perks such as a wellbeing corner, free fruit, a fantastic modern office environment and a social committee who are committed to getting everyone together for monthly events such as pub quizzes, wine tasting, and theatre trips as well as our amazing company away days.
Are you an experienced Sales Executive who is looking for a new challenge? Click apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch! - we can't wait to hear from you!