PP Compounds in Europe
This report digs deep into market threats and opportunities. Demand for PP Compounds continues to be dominated by a relatively small number of large OEMs, served by an equally small number of large suppliers. The interplay between large compounders and independent compounders is key to understanding the bigger picture.
The report will help subscribers to determine:
- The level of industry profitability and how returns can be maximised
- The strategies of the main PP Compounders
- The product and application positioning of the main PP Compounders
- The size of the market, by country, by product, by application
- Where to concentrate marketing/technical resources
- Where they are likely to achieve competitive advantage
- The role of recyclate and consequent opportunities and threats
Mineral filled PP, glass fibre reinforced PP, impact modified PP, other PP compounds and reactor PP resin in automotive.
Data is provided for 2015, 2018, and 2023, with reference back to earlier data where beneficial. The report was published in October 2019. Updated data is available, please enquire for more information.
The geographic scope of this report is EU, Norway, and Switzerland.
A brief additional module reviews compound demand in Turkey and Russia.
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
- AMI Plastics World Expos attract record numbers in Cleveland2 December 2022
- Compounding World Expo: Orion Engineered Carbons4 November 2022
- EV liftgates to lift LFT PP demand20 October 2021