Polymer demand in Austria is around 710 000 tonnes per year. Austria has a well developed injection moulding sector that counts the automotive, electrical and medical as its highest serving markets.
A database from AMI gives you the opportunity to access information on all the plastics processing sites in the region. AMI has gathered location and production information on 243 manufacturing plants: injection moulders, blow moulders, rotational moulders, PE film extruders, cable extruders, pipe extruders and more , for each site the following information is given:
- Full address with telephone numbers and fax numbers, email and website
- To be compliant with GDPR, contact names have been removed.
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film extrusion, etc.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Polymer consumption
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Some machinery information : for example number and size of machines for injection moulding.
This unique database is reliable and essential for anybody wanting to easily interact with all the players of the industry.
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select platinum database tab for more details.