This unique publication gives you a comprehensive listing of 913 mechanical plastics recyclers in Western, Central and Eastern Europe. It gives information on the type of waste recycled and the reprocessed products manufactured.
During a time when the European thermoplastics industry cannot ignore environmental issues, this directory is an indispensable source of information for companies who want to either: research European recycling, find an environmentally friendly and financially beneficial solution to recycling their waste and/or source recycled materials for their production needs.
For each company the following information is given:
- Full address details, telephone number and company email
- Source of waste recycled: Household, Industrial etc.
- Contamination level of waste
- Origin of waste recycled: packaging, building, automotive etc.
- Polymers recycled: LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP, PS, ABS etc.
- Recycling technologies used: prewash, size reduction, pelletising, etc.
- Reprocessed products offered: Regrind, Agglomerate, Pellets, Colour Compound,
Filled Compound, etc.
- Finished products manufactured
The platinum database offers additional contacts, content and functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovak Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to four managerial contact names (managing director, sales, purchasing, technical)
- An indication of total volume recycled product
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases