This database lists data on 708 manufacturing sites extruding plastics tube and hoses, including the key players such as A.C.K Plastiques, TE Connectivity and Dyka.
For each production site, the following details is provided:
- Addresses and numbers of all operations
- Company website and email
- Managerial contact names
- Parent company
- Full range of polymers processed: Rigid and flexible PVC, LDPE, PP, TPEs, etc
- Type of tubes and hoses manufactured: hydraulic, pneumatic, rigid or flexible
- Markets supplied: Automotive, Medical, Food/Drink, Agricultural, Electrical conduit
- Technologies used: Mono-layer, Multi-layer, Twin-Wall, etc.
- Services offered
- Number of machines
- Company specialisation (main polymers processed and main markets served/ products manufactured)
The platinum database offers additional contacts, content and functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to three extra managerial contact names (sales, purchasing, technical)
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases