This directory lists data on 720 manufacturing sites extruding plastics tube and hoses, including the key players such as A.C.K Plastiques, TE Connectivity and Dyka.
For each production site, the following details is provided:
- Address and tel number
- Company website and email
- Full range of polymers processed: Rigid and flexible PVC, LDPE, PP, TPEs, etc
- Type of tubes and hoses manufactured: hydraulic, pneumatic, rigid or flexible
- End use applications: Automotive, Medical, Food/Drink, Agricultural, Electrical conduit
- Technologies used: Mono-layer, Multi-layer, Twin-Wall, etc.
- Services offered
- Number of machines
The platinum database offers additional contacts, content and functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia,Croatia, Serbia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to 4 managerial contact names (GM, sales, purchasing, technical)
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Extra machinery information
- Buy compounds or compound in-house
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases