Around 12% of PP demand in Europe is for the automotive sector; which is expected to keep increasing, especially in Eastern Europe to satisfy growing automotive production rates.
To keep you updated on polypropylene consumption in the automotive sector: we have put together a database of 2,020 European injection moulding sites that process significant amounts of PP in their production.
We supply the following for each site:
- Company location, full address, tel and fax number, email and website
- Parent company
- Up to four managerial contacts (to be compliant with GDPR, some contact names have been removed from the database).
- Type of moulding
- All polymers processed
- Total polymer throughput per year
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Services offered
- Company specialisation (main polymers processed and main markets served/ products manufactured)
- Machinery information (number of machines, brand name(s), lock and shot size)
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases