This information will give you an updated insight on the small, medium and large companies operating sheet extrusion in their plastics manufacturing.
It includes the profiles of 789 sheet extrusion sites in Western and Central Europe, extruding for the food, non food packaging, industrial and construction markets.
For each site information is given on:
- Address, tel number, e-mail and website
- Parent company
- Polymers processed: PS, PC, PVC,PET etc.
- Type and size of sheet manufactured: Flame retardant, Embossed, Coated, Laminated, Foamed, Corrugated, Twin/Multiwall, Plain,Coextruded
- Processes operated: Extrusion, Coextrusion, Calendering, etc.
- Markets served: Construction, Industrial/Commercial, Food packaging, Non food packaging.
This directory also shows if the companies thermoform the sheets they produce.
The platinum database offers contact names, additional content and functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to three extra managerial contact names (sales, purchasing, technical)
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Buy compounds or compound in-house
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases