AMI has been monitoring the changes in this industry to produce this database listing 139 cable producers in the Africa, GCC region, Iran and Turkey
For each site the following information is given:
- Full addresses and number of all operations, email and website when available
- Up to 4 managerial contact names- due to GDPR some contact names have been removed.
- Ultimate holding company.
- Full range of polymers processed: PVC, LDPE, Cellular PE, HDPE/MDPE, XLPE, LLDPE, LSFOH , PP, TPEs, Elastomers, etc.
- Type of cables manufactured: Power cables, Telecom cables and other type of cables for the automotive , computer cable, data cable markets, etc.
- Total polymer consumption when available
- Company specialisation when available
- Number of machines when available
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Algeria, Angola, DR Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Kuwait, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases