The medical moulding sector has experienced consistent growth over the last few years and Europe is a net exporter of medical technology products such as drug delivery technology, bodily fluid/ nutrition and waste management, diagnostic tools, medical supplies and instruments, corrective devices.
Make sure that you are updated on 518 manufacturing plants in Europe, including: Becton Dickinson, Baxter, Rosti.
For each site the following information is provided:
- Company location, full address, tel and fax numbers, e-mail and website.
- Parent company
- Managerial contact names (due to GDPR some contact names have been removed)
- Type of moulding: Custom moulder/in-house/proprietary products
- Polymers used: LDPE, LLDPE,HDPE, PS, PP, ABS, PVC etc.
- Polymer consumption per year
- Markets served: Medical containers, medical devices. Other supplied markets including automotive, electrical goods, housewares, packaging and others
- Number and size of machines in lock and shot
- Machinery brand name
- Company specialisation (main materials processed/ main markets served/ main products manufactured)
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovak Republic, Croatia, Serbia
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases