PVC demand reached 5 millions tonnes in Europe in 2016, a rise of 1.5% on 2015 with more growth in Eastern Europe due to increasing investments in the building/ infrastructure sector.
This AMI database lists 1834 PVC manufacturing sites in Europe and shows for each site:
- Company contact (address, tel no, website, email)
- Ultimate holding company
- List of all polymers processed
- Products manufactured/markets served
- Some machinery information for all main processors of PVC: Cable, Pipe, Profile, Tube and hose, Sheet extruders; and also for blow moulders and injection moulders using some PVC in their production.
- Company specialisation (main materials processed/ main markets served/ products manufactured
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases