Europe is the largest masterbatch market in the world and is one of the key hubs of world innovation and brand development, making it an ideal place to develop new colours and property enhancing products.
Identify the key players in Europe with instant access to 744 masterbatch production plants in Western and Central Europe. The following information is listed for each site:
- Full address and telephone number, company e-mail and website when available
- Parent company
- Types of polymers compounded
- Compounds and masterbatches produced: Colour, glass filled, mineral filled, carbon fibre, flame retardant, elastomer modified, cross linked compounds. Colour, black, white, liquid, additive and other masterbatches
- Technologies used: Twin screw technology.
The data is available in pdf format or as a platinum database with contacts, content and functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic. Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Up to four managerial contact names (sales, purchasing, technical)
- Ultimate holding company
- Number of single screw extruders
- Number of twin screw extruders
- Number of batch mixers
- An indication of total production volume
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers compounded and the main compounds and masterbatches produced.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases