Update your knowledge on the global masterbatch industry with instant access to 2,664 compound and masterbatch production plants in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
It provides the following data for each site:
- Full address and telephone number, company e-mail and website when available
- Up to 4 managerial contact names (to be compliant with GDPR, we have removed some managerial contact data)
- Parent company
- Types of polymers compounded
- Compounds produced: Colour, Flame Retardant, Mineral or Glass filled, Cross-linked, Elastomer Modified, Carbon or Natural Fibre
- Masterbatches produced: Colour, Black, White, Liquid, Additive and other Masterbatches
- Technologies used: Twin screw technology.
- Total production volume per year
- Number of twin screw extruders
- Number of single screw extruders
- Number of batch mixers
- Percentage output of compounds/masterbatches
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic. Slovenia, Romania and Bulgaria. North America: Canada, Mexico, United States of America. South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela. The Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Bahrain,Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia,South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates. ASEAN Region: Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Phillipines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam. China and India
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases