Polymer demand for injection moulding in this region has developed fast over the last decade.
Make sure you are making the most of market opportunities with verified data listing of over 2028 injection moulding sites in Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia and Croatia.
All these findings collected by direct contact with each processing plant, have been gathered in this very comprehensive database showing for each site:
- Company location, full address, tel number, E-mail and website
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to 4 managerial contact names
- Type of moulding: Custom moulder/in-house/Proprietary products
- Polymers used: LDPE, LLDPE,HDPE, PS, PP, ABS etc.
- Markets served: Automotive, Electronics, Medical, etc.
- Services offered: Clean room, assembly, insert moulding, etc.
- Number and size of machines in lock and shot and machinery make
- Polymer consumption
- Company specialisation
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making data analysis very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases