This data gives you key insight into the production of plastics pipes in the Middle East and Africa, it reveals key contact and production details of all production sites by country. The database provides 394 plants manufacturing thermoplastics pipes and includes the following information for each site:
- Full address and numbers, company e-mail and website (when available)
- Parent company
- Details on polymers processed: LDPE, HDPE, MDPE, PEX, PE 80, PE 100, PE 100-RC, PE-RT, PP, PP-R, ABS, Polybutylene, PVC, PVCc.
- Type of pipes manufactured and End use applications:
Below ground: Pressure pipe, Non pressure pipe and Ducting pipe for Gas, water, foul water drainage/sewage, Storm water drainage, Higway drainage, Agriculture drainage and Cable protection.
Above ground: Pressure pipe and Non pressure pipe for Internal waste, Hot and cold water, Guttering/Downpipe and Irrigation
- Size of pipes manufactured: from up to 32 mm to over 830 mm in 9 categories.
- Technologies used: Solid wall, Coextruded Foamcore, , Twin-walled, Corrugated, Multilayer polymeric, Multilayer metal-plastic, Orientated PVC, Reinforced wall.
The platinum database features additional contact, polymer, market and machinery information. Click on the platinum tab for more information.
Algeria,Angola, Bahrain, Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Kuwait, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia,Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zambia, Zimbabwe
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to three extra managerial contact names (sales, purchasing, technical)
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Number of machines
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making analysis very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases