The United Kingdom is the fifth largest market for polymer resin in Europe. It is a well established market, with injection moulding and film extrusion by far the biggest thermoplastics processing industries. Recent years have seen manufacturing shift to lower production cost areas in Eastern Europe. To keep up to date on the current industry, this database provides verified information on 1,333 plastics processing sites across the country.
Data is available on injection moulders, blow moulders, rotational moulders, PE film extruders, cable extruders, pipe extruders and more.
For each site the following information is supplied:
- Full address with telephone number, company email and website
- Up to 4 managerial contacts (including technical and purchasing)
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film and sheet extrusion, compounding, pipe/cable/profile/tube and hose extrusion.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Polymer consumption (whenever possible)
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Company specialisation (whenever possible)
If you want to easily and quickly interact with all the players in the market, this database will save considerable time and effort.
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.