Global demand for masterbatch is rising strongly, driven by growing polymer demand and the penetration of alternative polymer modification methods. Masterbatch supply is largely localised, with production sites in a vast number of countries around the world. At the same time, the masterbatch business is becoming increasingly global with many major customers requiring a consistent product across regions.
Get unrivalled, instant access to contact and production data on the key players in the global masterbatch industry, with AMI’s database of 1,342 masterbatch production plants in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Build your sales strategy on trusted data including:
- Full address and telephone number, company e-mail and website when available
- Up to 4 managerial contact names (to be compliant with GDPR, we have removed some contact data from AMI databases)
- Parent company
- Types of polymers processed
- Masterbatches produced: Colour, Black, White, Liquid, Additive and other Masterbatches
- Technologies used: Twin screw technology.
- Total production volume per year
The data is available as a platinum database with contacts, content and functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria. North America: Canada, Mexico, United States of America. South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela. The Middle East: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia,Turkey, United Arab Emirates. Asia: China, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia,Phillipines, Singapore,Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Up to four managerial contact names (sales, purchasing, technical)
- Ultimate holding company
- Number of single screw extruders
- Number of twin screw extruders
- Number of batch mixers
- An indication of total production volume
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers compounded and the main compounds and masterbatches produced.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases