Ireland has a small but dynamic thermoplastics industry, as the country has been attracting high technology companies, particularly in the field of medical technology manufacturing. Plastics production is diverse, encompassing a wide range of technologies with injection moulding, film extrusion and pipe production the largest manufacturing bases.
This database from AMI gives you detailed, unique insight into 138 plastics processing sites in Ireland: injection moulders, blow moulders, rotational moulders, PE film extruders, cable extruders, pipe extruders and more.
Access the following information for each site:
- Full address with telephone number, company email and website
- Up to 4 managerial contacts (including technical and purchasing)
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film and sheet extrusion, compounding, pipe/cable/profile/tube and hose extrusion.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Polymer consumption (whenever possible)
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Company specialisation (whenever possible)
The database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.