Switzerland is characterised by a technically proficient plastics processing industry linked to servicing niche electronic, medical and precision engineering sectors. This is reflected in the share of polymer demand absorbed by injection moulders, which is about one third of the total demand.
AMI recently conducted direct telephone interviews with 300 plastics converting plants in Switzerland including Injection moulders (215 sites), blow moulders (21 sites), rotational moulders (2 sites), PE film extruders (7 sites), sheet extruders (16 sites), profile extruders (12 sites), pipe extruders (9 sites), tube & hose extruders (12 sites) and cable extruders (6 sites). For each site the following information is given:
- Address, telephone number, company email address and website
- Managerial contact names in line with GDPR
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film extrusion, etc.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Annual polymer consumption
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Machinery details: total number of machines, size and brand details
- Company specialisation: main markets served, and main products manufactured
Data is supplied in MS Excel format for easy analysis and integration into CRM systems. To assess the actual data, please ask for a free sample by clicking the link above.