Published June 2022
Following intense demand for a detailed database of plastics manufacturers in Baltics, AMI researchers took on the challenge and interviewed hundreds of plastics manufacturing plants in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia to bring up this unique compendium. The information given for each 134 production site includes:
- Critical contact names from management with job titles
- Address, telephone number, email and website for each production site
- Parent company
- Type of processors
- List of thermoplastic materials processed: LDPE, HDPE, PP, ABS, PBT etc.
- List of markets served: Automotive, medical, packaging, E&E, building etc.
- Machinery details: Number of machines, size, brand etc.
- Annual polymer consumption
- Other services offered
All data is supplied in MS Excel form. Ask for a free sample today to view all type of information covered.
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases