In terms of manufacturing large and complex plastic parts in one piece with no weld lines and joints, rotational moulding present notable advantages in comparison to injection and blow moulding. Although manufacturing times are longer, and the choice of materials is limited, relatively inexpensive mould costs make rotational moulding process appealing for various applications, from marine products to waste containers.
The database gives a unique insight into the activities of 332 rotational moulding sites in Europe, including 685 managerial personnel names. For each site following information is given:
- Site address, phone number, email and website addresses
- Critical contact names for all functions (GM, sales, technical, purchasing)
- Corporate ownership
- Polymers processed: LDPE, LLDPE (C4/C6/C8), Cross linked PE, HDPE, PVC, PA, etc
- Markets served/products manufactured: Agriculture, automotive, sports/leisure, material handling, storage tanks, road furniture etc.
- Size of mouldings produced, number of rotomoulding machines operated and other services
- Companies’ specialization – main materials processed and main markets served
Data has been collected by AMI researchers over telephone interviews from the companies listed in the database in line with our unique methodology practised since 1986.
Also available: “Injection Moulders in Europe, Middle East and Africa”
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia,Croatia, Serbia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases