The compounding industry in North America has experienced some major changes in the last few years. AMI has been monitoring these changes and just published a detailed list of over 480 manufacturing sites producing compounds or concentrates in Canada (38), United States (412) and Mexico (33). This unique database gives an insight into the latest developments of the compounding market in the region and key details on all the players.
For each company profiled, the following information is provided:
- Full address and numbers of all operations, Emails and website
- To be compliant with GDPR, contact names have been removed from the database.
- Corporate ownership
- Types of polymers compounded
- Compounds and concentrates produced.
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured
The platinum database offers functionalities for analysis of polymers compounded and compounds and masterbatches produced of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Canada, United States and Mexico
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases