After struggling for a few years to exit recession, the French industrial sector should see a rebound in 2015. The plastics processing industry should follow suit providing the polymer shortage does not last and affect the productivity of plastics processors across the country.
This database from AMI gives you the opportunity to have an up-to-date picture of all the players in the industry. This database includes 1500 plastics processing sites: injection moulders, blow moulders, rotational moulders, PE film extruders, cable extruders, pipe extruders and more , for each site the following information is given:
- Full address with telephone numbers and fax numbers, company email and website
- Managerial contacts
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film extrusion, etc.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Polymer consumption
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Some machinery information : for example number and size of machines for injection moulding.
- Company specialisation (main polymers processed and main markets served/ products manufactured)
This unique database is reliable and essential for anybody wanting to easily interact with all the players of the industry.