Germany is without doubt, the powerhouse of the European plastics injection moulding industry. A good knowledge of all the active players in the industry is essential if you are involved in this industry whether you are a supplier or a moulder.
AMI's directory gives you the addresses, contacts and production details of over 2300 processing sites. The data is available in book format or as a database. This unique and reliable directory will give you in an instant all the data you need to reach out very quickly and efficiently to potential clients. You will have at hand the latest managerial contacts which will save you considerable time.
This publication is available in two books: volume 1 covers North Germany (1134 sites) and volume 2 covers South Germany (1219 sites) . It is also available for the whole of Germany as a database , identifying all 2353 injection moulding factories in Germany.
For each site you will see:
- Company location, full address, tel and fax numbers, E-mail and websites
- Managerial contacts (To be compliant with GDPR, contact names have been removed from the database)
- Ultimate holding company (in the gold and platinum database)
- Type of moulding: Custom moulder/in-house/Proprietary products
- Polymers used: LDPE, LLDPE,HDPE, PS, PP, ABS etc.
- Total polymer throughput (in the gold and platinum database)
- Markets served: Automobile, Electronics, Medical, etc.
- Services offered: Clean room, assembly, insert moulding, etc.
- Number and size of machines in lock and shot
- Additional machinery information and comments on the companies' specialisations (in the gold and platinum database)
If you want more to purchase volume 1 North Germany, or if you are interested in the database which covers the whole of Germany (North and South) please select the book in the Related Products area below. The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.