AMI has identified 196 injection moulders in Europe producing pipe fittings and can supply you with this unique database which gives the location, contacts and production details of all these manufacturing sites. This database shows for each site:
- Full address and numbers
- Up to four managerial contacts: the Managing Director, the sales manager, the technical manager and the purchasing manager
- Polymers processed
- Total polymer throughput
- All markets served/products manufactured
- Number and size of machines
The data is typically supplied as a database download.
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic
The gold database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to three extra contacts (sales, technical and purchasing managerial contacts)
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
It has also extensive search capabilities, you can search on any field of information: polymers, markets, regions, etc. You can view the data in a spreadsheet format and export the addresses and contacts only into an Excel spreadsheet for marketing purposes. If you want to export more information into Excel please look at the platinum product.
The data is an Access database and is supplied as a downloadable file. After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the database. Please note that the download instructions will be supplied during working hours in the United Kingdom.
More information about AMI databases
More information on how to install and run an AMI database