The Tunisian plastics industry demonstrates a dynamic and rapidly growing sector with an average annual growth rate of 9%. The majority of the plants are located around Tunis, Sousse, Bizerte and Sfax, the country is definitely benefiting from the advantages of its many ports.
The major factors behind the Tunisian plastic industry's strong performance are market demand as well as exports, which covers a wide range of articles. The close relationship with the European Union and being able to export outside the country with low transportation costs via sea shipping have been a big help in developing the industry.
AMI researchers have contacted 175 plastic processing sites in Tunisia to gather contact and detailed production information creating a unique database which is a must for any company planning to have business relationships with Tunisian plastic manufacturers. The database provides:
- Full address with telephone numbers, email and website
- Managerial contacts- to be compliant with GDPR contact names have been removed.
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film and sheet extrusion, compounding, pipe/cable/profile/tube and hose extrusion.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Polymer consumption (breakdown of the polymer consumption where possible)
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Company specialisation
The data is available as a database which allows you to sort and select records by process, polymer or market.