Polymer demand in Switzerland is around 500 000 tonnes per year. Switzerland has a large well developed injection moulding sector serving some niche markets such as electrical, technical and medicat markets.
A database from AMI gives you the opportunity to access information on all the plastics processing sites in the region. AMI has gathered location and production information on 310 manufacturing plants: injection moulders, blow moulders, rotational moulders, PE film extruders, cable extruders, pipe extruders and more , for each site the following information is given:
- Full address with telephone numbers and fax numbers, email and website
- To be compliant with GDPR, contact names have been removed
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film extrusion, etc.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Polymer consumption
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Some machinery information : for example number and size of machines for injection moulding.
- Company specialisation (main markets served and products manufactured)
This unique database is reliable and essential for anybody wanting to easily interact with all the players of the industry.