The Nordic countries have a well developed thermoplastics processing industry with a consumption of around 1.9 million tonnes of polymers per year.
A database from AMI gives you the opportunity to access information on all the plastics processing sites in the region. AMI has gathered location and production information on 683 manufacturing plants in Denmark (156 sites), Finland (154 sites), Norway (83 sites) and Sweden 290 sites). It includes injection moulders, blow moulders, rotational moulders, PE film extruders, sheet extruders, cable extruders, pipe extruders, profile extruders, tube and hose extruders. For each site the following information is given:
- Full address with telephone numbers and fax numbers, email and website
- To be compliant with GDPR, contact names have been removed
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film extrusion, etc.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Polymer consumption
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Some machinery information : for example number and size of machines for injection moulding.
- Company specialisation (main polymers processed and main markets served/ products manufactured)
This unique database is reliable and essential for anybody wanting to easily interact with all the players of the industry.
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum database tab for more details.