Countries in South America are developing at differing speeds and face economic challenges. Changes in the structure of the society in this region offer real opportunities for innovative markets.
The database gives you a unique insight into one of the most profitable sectors of the plastics industry. It enables you to identify actual producers of compounds and masterbatches in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
The database gives the company profiles of 148 compounding sites providing for each site.
- Full address and numbers of all operations, e-mail and website when available
- To be compliant with GDPR, contact names have been removed.
- Parent company
- Types of polymers compounded
- Compounds and Masterbatches produced: Colour, Glass filled, Mineral filled, Carbon fibre, Flame retardant, Elastomer modified, Cross linked Compounds, black, white, colour and additive masterbatches.
- Total production volume
- Technologies used: It shows if the company uses twin screw technology
This database will give you the keys to access the players in the industry.
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymers compounded and compound production of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay and Venezuela
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases