Nearly 3.5 million tonnes of polymers were processed in the Iberic peninsula in 2016. AMI has gathered information on 1622 manufacturing sites processing commodity and engineering polymers in Spain and Portugal for the following processes: Blow moulding, Cable extrusion, Injection moulding, PE film extrusion, Pipe extrusion, Sheet extrusion, Profile extrusion, Tube and hose extrusion.
This database gives you the opportunity to have an up-to-date and clear picture of all the players in the industry. For each site the following information is given:
- Full address with telephone numbers and fax numbers, email and website
- To be compliant with GDPR, contact names have been removed from the database
- Parent company
- Processes operated: Injection moulding, blow moulding, film extrusion, etc.
For each process operated production details are shown:
- Polymers processed
- Polymer consumption
- Markets served/products manufactured
- Some machinery information : for example number and size of machines for injection moulding.
- Company specialisation (main polymers processed and main markets served/ products manufactured)
This unique database is reliable and essential for anybody wanting to have an active business relationship with any player in the plastics industry within Spain or Portugal.
The platinum database offers functionalities for full analysis of polymer usage, end use applications and machinery of the companies listed. Select the platinum tab for more details.