With this unique database, you will be able to identify the main producers of compounds and masterbatches in the GCC countries, Iran, Turkey and Africa.
This database includes 217 plants producing compounds or masterbatches, it provides for each site.
- Full address and numbers of all operations, e-mail and website when available
- Up to four managerial contacts for each site- to be compliant with GDPR some contact names have been removed
- Parent company
- Types of polymers compounded
- Compounds and Masterbatches produced: Colour, Glass filled, Mineral filled, Carbon fibre, Flame retardant, Elastomer modified, Cross linked Compounds, black, white, colour and additive masterbatches.
- Total production volume
- Technologies used: Twin screw technology.
The platinum database offers functionalities for analysis of polymers compounded and compounds and masterbatches produced. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each polymer, product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases