The thermoforming market has been witnessing significant technological advancements and increasing consumer demand especially in food packaging, in recent years. This directory is a unique reference document for sellers of plastics sheet and for buyers who want to find suppliers with manufacturing capabilities to fit their own product specifications.
This new directory includes 647 companies converting plastic sheets mainly for food packaging, medical and other retail applications, but also for the automotive and construction industries.
For each site information is given on:
- Company name, address and telephone number, e-mail and website
- Source of sheets processed
- Types of sheet material processed
- Size of sheet thermoformed: minimum and maximum width and gauge
- Markets served
The platinum database gives additional information including contact names for each plant, parent company, all processes operated: Vacuum forming, pressure forming, matched die forming, deep die forming, deep drawing and total volume of sheet purchased. The platinum database also offers additional functionalities. Select the platinum tab for more details.
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia
The platinum database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Ultimate holding company
- Up to four managerial contact names (Managing Director, sales, purchasing, technical Managers)
- An indication of total volume of sheet purchased
- Processes operated: pressure forming, vacuum forming,matched die forming, deep drawing
- Some comments on the companies’ specialisations showing the main types of sheet material thermoformed and the main markets served.
Additional functionalities for data analysis
The platinum database is supplied in an Excel spreadsheet with extensive search and filtering capabilities, you can search on any field of information: on each product, market, region, etc., making the analysis on polymer usage, products, markets or regions very easy. You can tailor the searches to your own needs and integrate the data in your own system.
After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, the database will be emailed to you in a protected format. Please note that the email will be sent during working hours in the United Kingdom.
AMI's data is protected by copyright and cannot be supplied to any third party
More information about AMI databases